EVOL LNG is excited to announce that we are again partnering with the WA Mining Club, and to be sponsoring May’s event, Sustainability & Climate Change – Past to Present Alignment and Values. This luncheon is being held on Thursday 20th May 2021 at Optus Stadium Burswood.
Be quick to register your tickets so you don’t miss out on hearing from the panel:
• John O’Brien, Partner, Energy Transition & Decarbonisation at Deloitte;
• Richard Beazley, Director at Hydrogen Energy;
• Alison Terry, Director, Sustainability and Corporate Affairs and Joint Company Secretary at Fortescue Metals Group;
• Chris McCombe, General Manager – Sustainability at Minerals Council of Australia; and
• Michael Williams, Senior Sustainability Advisor at Bellevue Gold, who will moderate the discussion.
The WA Mining Club lunches are a great way to make new connections and hear about the latest news and trends in WA mining.
To find out more and register your attendance click here